Personal information or data means any information that can be used to identify a person, including but not limited to, name, email address, postal address, phone number, title, occupation, or other contact information. Harmonic only collects information it believes is relevant to better understand and serve the needs of this site’s visitors.
Harmonic may collect information for the purposes below:
- Becoming a new channel or technology partner
- Gaining access to white papers and other marketing collateral
- Registering to access the Harmonic Partner Network and Harmonic Customer Network
- Employment with Harmonic, Inc. or its subsidiaries
- Reporting a problem to the Harmonic service and support organization
- Inquiries on how to purchase Harmonic products
- Requesting the Harmonic newsletter or other materials
- Requesting a demonstration of Harmonic products
We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so. We may share your personal information with channel partners and vendors in order to provide a requested service or transaction but we only provide these other parties with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction.
Notice and Ability to Opt Out
For communications such as the Harmonic Newsletter, you may decide to “opt out” of any communications by sending us a notice to unsubscribe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Harmonic respects your wishes and will cease all communications with individuals who have requested not to receive email or other communications from us.