- Distributed access architecture (DAA): Harmonic’s DAA solutions are trusted by global operators for sustainable, high-speed broadband service delivery, including 10G.
- Flexible MAC Anywhere (FMA): Harmonic will demonstrate its MAC Anywhere approach to FMA, a breakthrough for the cable industry.
- Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH): Harmonic’s CableOS Platform converges FTTH PON and HFC DOCSIS networks so operators can sustainably meet modern broadband demands.
- Asaf Matatyaou, vice president, solutions and product management, will present “Exploring Operational Benefits of Easy-to-Adopt Cloud-Native Virtual CMTS” on May 11 at 11:45 a.m.
- Richard Rommes, vice president, access network solutions and strategy, will discuss strategies for “Deploying Your DOCSIS Network with PON Quickly and Cost-Effectively” on May 10 at 3:15 p.m.
- Jean-Louis Diascorn, senior innovation manager will share his expertise on “UHD OTT: How to Improve QoE, Bitrate and Monetization with Recent Streaming Innovations” on May 10 at 11:45 a.m.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT), the worldwide leader in virtualized cable access and video delivery solutions, enables media companies and service providers to deliver ultra-high-quality video streaming and broadcast services to consumers globally. The company revolutionized cable access networking via the industry’s first virtualized cable access solution, enabling cable operators to more flexibly deploy gigabit internet service to consumers’ homes and mobile devices. Whether simplifying OTT video delivery via innovative cloud and software platforms, or powering the delivery of gigabit internet cable services, Harmonic is changing the way media companies and service providers monetize live and on-demand content on every screen. More information is available at www.harmonicinc.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Statements concerning Harmonic’s business and the anticipated capabilities, advantages, reliability, efficiency, market acceptance, market growth, specifications and benefits of Harmonic products, services and technology are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on our current expectations and beliefs and are subject to risks and uncertainties, including the risks and uncertainties more fully described in Harmonic’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended Dec. 31, 2020, its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and its Current Reports on Form 8-K. The forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to Harmonic as of the date hereof, and Harmonic disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
Harmonic, the Harmonic logo and other Harmonic marks are owned by Harmonic Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.